1. The market pays you to be disciplined.
2. Be disciplined everyday, in every trade & the market will reward you. But don’t claim to be disciplined if you are not 100% of the time.
3. Always lower your trade size when you’re trading poorly.
4. Never turn a winner into a losser.
5. Your biggest loser can’t exceed your biggest winner.
6. Develop a methodology & stick with it. Don’t change methodelodies from day to day.
8. You always want to be able to comeback and play the nextday.
9. Earn the right to trade bigger.
10. Get out of your losser.
11. The first lost is the best loss.
12. Don’t hope and pray. If you do, you’ll lose.
13. Don’t worry about news. It’s history
14. Don’t speculate. If you do, you’ll lose.
15. Love to lose money
16. If your trade is not going anywhere in a given timeframe, it’s time to exit.
17. Never take a big loss, only a big loss can hurt you.
18. Make a little bit everyday. Dig your ditches, don’t fill them in
19. Hit singles, not homerun
20. Consistency builds confidence & controls.
21. Learn to sweat out (scale out) your winners.
22. Make the same type of trade over & over again – be a bricklayer.
23. Don’t over analyze. Don’t procrastinate. Don’t hesitate. If you do, you’ll lose
24. All traders are created equal in the eyes of the market.
25. It’s the market itself that wields the ultimate scale of justice.
sumber : http://www.facebook.com/groups/159317810781622/doc/229148743798528/ (from group makassar trader community)